World of Warcraft Daily Crunch
Here is some Hotfix’s Guys Blizzard are being very mean to hunters this patch!!!
- The base healing of Chi Torpedo has been increased, but it now scales less efficiently with attack power.
- Keg Smash now deals progressively less damage when it strikes more than 5 targets.
- Rapture now returns mana equal to 200% of the Priest’s total Spirit (was 150%).
- The shield generated by Divine Aegis now absorbs 50% of the amount healed (was 30%).
- Monstrous Plainshawks are now more peace loving.
- Springtail Trappers, Springtail Burrowers, and Springtail Thumpers are now marginally less annoying.
- The Malevolent Gladiator’s Ripper can now be purchased for the correct number of Conquest Points.
Dungeons & Raids
Heart of Fear
- The Raid Finder version of Garalon is now tuned more appropriately for Raid Finder groups. His health has been significantly reduced, and Furious Swipe now deals significantly less damage.
- Wind Lord Mel’jarak’s health has been reduced slightly in the 10 player normal mode version of this encounter.
- The Sha of Fear’s Ominous Cackle will no longer sometimes send players to the same platform twice in a row.
- Grand Empress Shek’zeer will no longer become confused about what phase of the battle she’s in.
- Imperial Vizier Zor’lok
- Amber-Shaper Un’sok
- Volatile Amber pools will now properly eject more bolts of Volatile Amber in the 25 player versions of this encounter.
- The health of Amber-Shaper Un’sok, Living Amber, and Amber Monstrosities has been increased in Heroic mode.
- The Amber Explosion cast by transformed players now does the correct amount of damage when striking more than 10 targets.
- Elegon’s Total Annihilation will no longer penetrate immunity effects in the normal mode version of this encounter.
- Wiping on Imperial Vizier Zor’lok or defeating the enemies preceding him in the Oratorium will no longer sometimes cause players to become raid locked to the Heart of Fear.
- Tooltips for Crystallized Dread, Crystallized Horror, and Crystallized Terror have been updated.
- The speed increase provided by the Druid ability Stampeding Roar no longer stacks with the speed increases provided by Cat Form or Travel Form.
- Battleground speed power ups will no longer sometimes incorrectly stack with player movement speed increases.
- Mana Tea channeling will no longer sometimes be interrupted when friendly players consume the Monk’s Healing Spheres.