World of Warcraft Daily Crunch!
Hello and welcome to the WoW daily crunch! We have a few topics today so sit back and enjoy!
- The Valor Point rewards from random Dungeons, Challenge Mode Dungeons and Scenarios have increased.
- Yaungols on the Deadtalker’s Plateau will no longer sometimes cause player pets to attack unprovoked.
- Crumbling Jade Warriors no longer grant reputation with The Black Prince.
- Muckscale Rippers, Muckscale Slayers, and Muckscale Shaman are now less prolific.
- It is no longer possible for other players to tap Alani in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms while the Sky Crystal is being channeled.
- Players can now properly complete “Old Man Thistle’s Treasure”.
- Leven Dawnblade now offers the quest “The Mogu’s Message”.
- It is now easier for players to cooperate while completing “Mantid Under Fire”.
- Sra’vess Island is now a more pleasant questing destination. The roads are less crowded, and all players battling elite Mantid will now be awarded credit for the kill.
- Dungeons & Raids
- Disenchanting items awarded from Raid Finder bosses will no longer yield Blood Spirits.
- Player item level for Raid Finder should now always be calculated correctly.
- Mogu’shan Vaults
- Jan-xi and Qin-xi are now immune to the Druid ability Skull Bash.
- Raids that wipe while defeating Gara’jal the Spiritbinder simultaneously should now be eligible for loot.
- Bug Fixes
- Players previously unable to plant crops in the Valley of the Four Winds are now able to do so.
- Fulfilling the requirements for Scenaterday on a Saturday will now properly provide achievement credit.
- Fixed an issue that could cause socketed gems to disappear.
Source – Blizzard’s Blue Post